Friday, June 5, 2009

Enjoying Summer

Tyler and I have been enjoying our summer days together. He is such a sweet, energetic little guy. Everyday he makes me laugh at the funny new things he learns and says. The other day we were walking into the store and he was pointing and naming each letter on the KOHL'S sign. While in the store I put him in the shopping cart, and half the time he was dancing to the music and the other half the time he was wiggling and telling me how he was stuck. While I was trying on a couple clothes in the fitting room he was ducking under the the stalls and saying hi to the naked lady next door. All the while, he was trying to make his escape under our fitting room door. As we walked out, there was a cute old lady who said, "Hi, how are you?" so from then on Tyler said, "hi, how are you?" to everyone in the store. Funny boy. He also loves to point out all of the babies in the store and say, "AAWWWWW a baaaby, how cute." Anyways, that is our typical shopping experience, each day is defiantly entertaining.

Lately he has been playing in our little blow up pool in the back yard. He throws all of his toy cars in there and is entertained for a long time, its wonderful. His favorite thing is when he finds a bug/beetle in the water, which he loves to hold and say, "the little beetle likes Tyler." I can't believe how well he already articulates what he wants to say, its pretty neat. Here are some random pictures from this past month










Jonathan and I thought it was hilarious to see Tyler waddling around in this super soaked diaper..Tyler didn't mind of course because to him anything is better then getting his diaper changed! Thank goodness for swimmer diapers!



1 comment: