Tyler is officially 2 years old now. Time has gone by so fast! Friday was Tyler's Birthday. In the morning we a few friends that lived by us in Idaho and are now living pretty close to us here in AR over for a little birthday party/play date. Tyler had a blast playing with his friend Jackson, eating his car and truck shaped sugar cookies, painting wooden choo-choo trains, and opening his gifts. It was a lot of fun.
Jonathan surprised us and got home early from work. Tyler was so excited to tell him all about his party. Later that evening we broke out his Race Track birthday cake, sang Happy Birthday and opened gifts. Here are a couple videos and pics of our fun day:
Tyler's friend Jackson, whom he calls, "Jack"
Tyler testing out his new trike.(The music in the background is the ice cream man who we hear about 4 times a day, but Tyler just dances whenever he hears it and says, "there's music man")

YAY I made it to your blog!! I must have just had the wrong address:) What a great cake!! You are amazing!! Ya see, some of us had to go to school to become artists, but I think you could have taught the classes! That is amazing and I like how you added to cars to it. Thanks again for letting us come over! I'm glad the day was so great! I love the pics.
ReplyDeleteCool cake! We enjoyed see the videos. Glad you guys had a great day!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Crystal! Nice cake...did you make it? Sheesh...you should have seen Spencer's. Lame.
ReplyDelete