The past few months have just flown by and sadly summer is over. It seems as though the weather here has changed from "too hot to play outside" to rainy and cold. Hopefully the Sun will come out soon and we can enjoy the fall weather. Here are a few things that stand out from this summer:
Tyler so excited on our way to the Zoo. He LOVES animals, bugs, grasshoppers, or really anything that he can pick up. He even tries to pick up spiders! (although I don't encourage that part) I call him my little Nature Boy.
Tyler still loves to dance! There was a live band at the Festival, he was the only one dancing. I love this boy, he makes me laugh everyday.
Tyler "sleeping" with all of his animal friends. The other day when I went in his room to get him from his nap he was signing I am a Child of God. So sweet..
Our trip to the Tulsa Zoo (It was so hot that day!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment